The Worlds Best Parents-2014


The worlds best parents
Happen to be mine
I am so very blessed
To be born after 9

Both are so inspiring
I need look nowhere else
If I start counting their goodness
It would never end

To bring up 10 children
Is really no joke
How they did such a wonderful job
Dont ask me folks

They married in 57
Its 57 years now
Our numbers crossed 40!
Lets all take a bow

Papa is a radical
He makes his own rules
He taught us to live free
N not to call others fools

When I was younger
I never understood him
I thought he was crazy
With his dreams n whims

He worked very hard
Never earned a bad penny
Filled our lives with his stories
Around him it was sunny

Mummy was so cheerful
Always upto something
An efficient manager
She also loved to sing

She spent money wisely
Never ran out of food
With 12 mouths to feed
She was never rude

She stitched all my clothes
And the winterwear too
Everyone admired her
A plant lover true

Took such good care of us
Despite the huge task at hand
She was always cheerful
With her life was grand

What I owe to both of them
Is more than I can explain
I am who I am becos of them
Its simple n plain

I thankyou Lord today
For making me their child
For giving them deep faith
Indeed in You they abide

I love you very dearly
The two wisest people I know
Thankyou for all that you are
To me to us n many more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Humans

Waiting

Australia