All I Need- 2013
Lord what I need is U
Nothing else will do
When the storms a raging
U cud pull me thru
Nothing else will do
When the storms a raging
U cud pull me thru
This is foolish Lord
Bein stiff as a rod
When anger shines forth
Let me sing ur song
Bein stiff as a rod
When anger shines forth
Let me sing ur song
Teach me ur way my King
When people start to sting
How can I be the salt n light
N glory to u bring
When people start to sting
How can I be the salt n light
N glory to u bring
What is love my Friend
Help my heart to bend
In ways that please u
To the lost may my soul tend
Help my heart to bend
In ways that please u
To the lost may my soul tend
I drive the negativity away
In Jesus name do I pray
Holding your hand real tight
To the tune of life ill sway
In Jesus name do I pray
Holding your hand real tight
To the tune of life ill sway
Comments