FAVORITES- 2015
White puffy clouds in a sky so blue
The warm rays of the sun on a wintry noon
A rainbow after a heavy downpour
I dont ask for more, I dont ask for more
The warm rays of the sun on a wintry noon
A rainbow after a heavy downpour
I dont ask for more, I dont ask for more
The moment after writing your last
exam
Starting a book while stuck in a jam
Walking through the trees to the sea shore
I dont ask for more, I dont ask for more
Starting a book while stuck in a jam
Walking through the trees to the sea shore
I dont ask for more, I dont ask for more
Laughing at a comic movie with no
control
A hot cup of tea when ur feeling so cold
Pulling a silly prank behind a door
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
A hot cup of tea when ur feeling so cold
Pulling a silly prank behind a door
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
Feeding the ducks and their lil ones
Sloshing butter on warm soft buns
Travelling in a train standing at the door
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
Sloshing butter on warm soft buns
Travelling in a train standing at the door
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
My favourite biryani when my tummy
growls
The times when the birds repeat my howls
Standing under a waterfall watching the water pour
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
The times when the birds repeat my howls
Standing under a waterfall watching the water pour
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
Holding a new born and counting its
fingers
Bringing a smile on someone who hurts
Playing 28 with jacks only four
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
Bringing a smile on someone who hurts
Playing 28 with jacks only four
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
Cool sweet water when ur throats so
Parched
A ray of light when stuck in the dark
A delicious shower when youre hot n sore
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
Parched
A ray of light when stuck in the dark
A delicious shower when youre hot n sore
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
Finding a new route to a place that
is old
The first sight of the hills when ur travelling north
Finding little joys in a life thats so short
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
The first sight of the hills when ur travelling north
Finding little joys in a life thats so short
I dont ask for more I dont ask for more
Comments