Beloved Dust

 29 July 2025


I prayed may He increase may I decrease

I prayed that there’d be less of me and more HIM
And suddenly i cant tell who i am
Suddenly i cant be found

The joy of answered prayer
Asking for things you know nothing of
Feeling like a dust particle unseen unknown
A ray of light hits and its gone

Distress, unfamiliar, uncharted
God tell me who i am again
Tell me who you are again
All i know is you are everything
And i am nothing
You are big i am not

Grant me the grace to accept
To accept this place of
Nothingness
Nobodyness
Minisculeness
Grant me stillness
Grant that this dust particle know
Her place in the massive expanse of your chest
I dont see your eyes your face your hands
Too close to see all of You
O Lord let this dust particle be content
to see nothing


To rest on Your heart that beats within Your chest
No grand prayers or spiritual dances
Just rise and fall rise and fall
With Your every breath
With every beat of Your sacred heart
May my nothingness
Find its home in your everythingness
God, let me seek nothing more
God, Let me be a happy dust particle on your chest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Humans

Waiting

Australia