Appa(Dad)
8 April 2025
I hear the soft chirping of birds
I smell the fragrance of morning dew
My Appa wakes me and carries me
To our beautiful warm rendezvous
I lay on His shoulder and He sings over me
Beloved beautiful daughter how I love you
Come awake to all my creation
The Earth and all I add to it thats true
Opening my eyes, no longer dazed
He strokes my head and holds my chin
Looking deep within my eyes he says
My child, my Light and Self you carry within
Let me show you the places dark and cold
Where your warmth and light bring joy untold
Let me clothe you with compassion and strength and peace
So the gospel stands steady and firm on your feet
Come my darling let me feed you some bread
That satisfies blesses and takes away all dread
Take this drink of water let it become in you a well
That gurgles and overflows and brings to life whats dead
Let me put some balm on your little wounds
Let me fortify your joints and bones afresh
Come, I cant send you out unprepared to battle
My child here, wear My armor shield and head-dress
Every day full of strength and full of song
Let me charge and restore you each new dawn
So no sorrow no sickness no sin drag you down
And my princess begins each day adorned with My crown
Raifiel Cyril
Comments