So I landed in Australia on February 6 in the year 2015. It was summertime and I reached in the evening so the air was very pleasant and breezy. To my very pleasant surprise I was out of the airport within half an hour of landing. I had the sniffer dogs approval:) As I stepped out I saw a person who looked like my spouse gazing in my direction with a huge grin. Heck, this guy looked like he was a fresh army recruit, lean, tanned and with a crew cut!!(read high salon prices) With my ardent love for the defence forces I had no complaints and ran into his arms! A good friend had offered their car and so we drove home about an hour away. As I looked around me it didn't look too different from an Indian highway except for the high speed and variety of cars. Id had a good nod on the flight so wasn't too tired either. We reached our apartment and slowly loaded our stuff into the lift and reached our landing. It looked just like a hotel with the long, quiet carpeted corridors....
Comments